Login or Register an account to download this content

M² Designworks | Maxwellus

Freelance Designer and F1 Game Modder.

No don't get it to work :(
When i choose the "mipmaps" file it says this:
iyMaPIV.jpg

Continue won't help :(

F1 2016\asset_groups\f1_2016_vehicle_package\teams

then choose your team and the .erp file is in the wep folder attached to each team

No don't get it to work :(
When i choose the "mipmaps" file it says this:
iyMaPIV.jpg

Continue won't help :(
When you go to your F1 2016 file, click "asset_groups" and do what you'd normally do, vehicle package, teams, team you want, wep, team.erp (substitute "team" for the car you want to edit, Lotus is Renault, Marussia is Manor), scroll down until you find either team_paint.tga, or team_decal.tga. Click it, go to Image, export image, select where you want the file to go (i.e. desktop), open the dds with photoshop, edit it, save it, import it back to the .erp editor and overwrite the original .erp file, and you're done!

When you go to your F1 2016 file, click "asset_groups" and do what you'd normally do, vehicle package, teams, team you want, wep, team.erp (substitute "team" for the car you want to edit, Lotus is Renault, Marussia is Manor), scroll down until you find either team_paint.tga, or team_decal.tga. Click it, go to Image, export image, select where you want the file to go (i.e. desktop), open the dds with photoshop, edit it, save it, import it back to the .erp editor and overwrite the original .erp file, and you're done!

Great thanks! But how do I edit helmets?!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back