1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Williams FW36+Steering Wheel. 0.5

Williams FW36+Steering Wheel.

1. Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

Williams FW36+Steering Wheel. - Williams FW36+Steering Wheel.

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Well done :thumbsup: :notworthy::notworthy:
    Edit: You forgot the Wihuri logo on the rear wing sides. Besides that it looks good.
  3. Thanks mate,about the Wihuri logo,is not possible in the 3D Model Toro Rosso because if you add it, is multiplied by 3 in the rear wing, so I decided to remove it:thumbsup:.
  4. Toror Rosso? I thought you used the Williams's chassic. With Williams Chassic it's possible :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

This is brilliant!!!!! Any chance to do other cars too?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wilmer , your Williams is based on which 2013 car ? I know this questions sounds weird but there is a Force India based on the Mclaren livery that's why I got confused . Thanks in advance and , by the way , great work as usual.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Toro Rosso
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. beautiful work as always,will be amazing if you do more cars of 2014:cool:.
  9. Thanks mate
  10. well done matey, great & stunning skin as always :inlove:
    but i noticed something. (sorry if i bother you) but the Randstad logo around 3 antennas (which i've pointed in the red circle) needs to move around 2 or 3 steps to the left. but i won't complain so much for this great skin :thumbsup: nice job
    Note : that livery in the pic below is your skin but i modified it only for my own. and i would keep that for myself and don't want to upload it :roflmao:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  11. Thanks for noticing the problem with the Randstad logo, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Don't want to accuse you of using pirated game but isn't "RLD!" stands for the pirate reloaded game? Pirated users aren't really liked by the admins.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You are correct there ........... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I didn't really believed it until one of my friends downloaded the reloaded version to his pc because I asked them to test if in Time Trial the name is the same and yes it was.
  15. Could you made the Martini Skin on Toro Rosso chassis too, please