Williams FW34 2xHD + HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep its not good, but it is better than the last effort, thing is most new sims are going for the dynamic weather system now, so its not going to be easy to modified, i have better hope with the pcars skies, i think they will be the bizz straight from go, i've got back into what i use to do all the time, and guess what its skinning.. but on pcars.

yep looked at Pcars myself.

I might be heading that way soon too.

Williams has a really underrated livery this year. Of course you could make it look good even if it looked like vomit. ;)

I know you don't like to promise anything, but do you intend to finish the rest of the team liveries?

Williams has a really underrated livery this year. Of course you could make it look good even if it looked like vomit. ;)

I know you don't like to promise anything, but do you intend to finish the rest of the team liveries?

Leaving that to the new superstar.

:roflmao:

IMHO - the most awful, ugly livery is Toro Rosso. Work of modder doesn't mean..
...in F1 2011 there were some alternative liveries) ML too "put a hand" ...;)

IMHO - the most awful, ugly livery is Toro Rosso. Work of modder doesn't mean..

Was kind of thinking about doing my own version of a Toro Rosso livery.....just to change it a bit.

Was thinking of the older one.

2006-Toro-Rosso-STR1-F1-Image-01.jpg

Don't know if it work though

ML2166 thank you once again for your work! ;)
If I can ask..I noticed that some of the wheels doesn't look so good in some cars. I'm reffering to McLaren's one for example. Are you planning to improve them too? Perhaps in a 2.0 vers. :)
Thank you again.

ML2166 thank you once again for your work! ;)
If I can ask..I noticed that some of the wheels doesn't look so good in some cars. I'm reffering to McLaren's one for example. Are you planning to improve them too? Perhaps in a 2.0 vers. :)
Thank you again.

Yep wheels will be done aswell at some point.

Done a quick set for the Ferrari I think, but haven't touched the others as yet.

Was kind of thinking about doing my own version of a Toro Rosso livery.....just to change it a bit.

Was thinking of the older one.

2006-Toro-Rosso-STR1-F1-Image-01.jpg

Don't know if it work though

That would be awesome. The bull looks mean as hell and I like how the car isn't littered with sponsors that disrupt the artwork.

• Deleted member 113561

@ML2166: Youre so great ... offering your things free ....
What are you planning to do ??
What would be nice: Tracks, Persons (Suits), Tyres, Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%