Williams FW34 2xHD + HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and sorry Warok....I know this was your baby, but I didn't know if you were going to do it at 8192 or not.

If you do I'll pull it.

:thumbsup:

Oh and sorry Warok....I know this was your baby, but I didn't know if you were going to do it at 8192 or not.

If you do I'll pull it.

No problem, you can post quite the cars which you want. I tried to make a helmet(headphones), good too hard for me. I abandoned(gave up) the idea and I makes a less hard helmet(headphones) (finally I try). That is why I post less.:thumbsup:

No problem, you can post quite the cars which you want. I tried to make a helmet(headphones), good too hard for me. I abandoned(gave up) the idea and I makes a less hard helmet(headphones) (finally I try). That is why I post less.:thumbsup:

No problem.

Was just checking in with you.

Didn't want to step on any toes.

Good to see ya Gopher matey.

Sorry to see CM's has still naffed up the sky system on this game....was looking forward to one of your improvements again this year.

Yep its not good, but it is better than the last effort, thing is most new sims are going for the dynamic weather system now, so its not going to be easy to modified, i have better hope with the pcars skies, i think they will be the bizz straight from go, i've got back into what i use to do all the time, and guess what its skinning.. but on pcars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%