AC Williams FW31 @ Albert Park (+twitch stream) - Sunday 20th March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What an awesome car and track mod - i wont be taking part because i feel i can go quick, but difficult to deal with other drivers, but thanks for brining it to my attention! I love it!

What an awesome car and track mod - i wont be taking part because i feel i can go quick, but difficult to deal with other drivers, but thanks for brining it to my attention! I love it!
If you like, jump in for practice and see how you get along. We've got 30 gridslots, so plenty of room :)

If you like, jump in for practice and see how you get along. We've got 30 gridslots, so plenty of room :)

Cheers dude but i'd more than likely screw someone over, i'm not perfect with the GT2 458 yet so sod something 5 times as fast!

I'll practise up until Sunday but i don't think i'll be ready anyway :)

Sign me up then, i'll jump in practise and see how i get on but i'm not promising anything for race!

Been in a server tonight with Nin_Reznor and found that being behind someone in the corners changes the cars feeling dramatically, it's like going from sunny clear day to driving on wet roads! Crazy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back