Williams from F1 2012 demo for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected works the other way round too! (bar the mirrors):

5484fccc.jpg

283d171e.jpg

yes mclaren can be switched too. but its black. what's up with that? does anybody know why its black instead of silver? anyway i don't like f1 2012 postprocess, it all looks kinda washed out, colors etc. maybe its just demo.

yes mclaren can be switched too. but its black. what's up with that? does anybody know why its black instead of silver? anyway i don't like f1 2012 postprocess, it all looks kinda washed out, colors etc. maybe its just demo.

It's Black due to the nature of what they are doing in the materials file.

I am doing a modded skin for it now in Silver for the 2011 game.

As expected works the other way round too! (bar the mirrors):

Mirrors will all be fine once the full game release is out there.

You need the generics file in the the interiors folder for the mirrors to be correct I believe.

If you change it now....it will knock out the mirrors in all the other cars.

Ok, i switched the wi2 from F1 2012 demo with the wi1 from F1 2011, it worked! Other cars can be switched too but they don't have high quallity liveries because it's demo.
f120112012091210524010.jpg

So if you have F1 2012 demo just rename wi2 to wi1 folder and copy ( all the files inside the wi2 folder that starts with wi2 rename to wi1).. copy and replace into the cars folder in F1 2011
you have the files modified to also williams

Hey,

I've been playing with this to and it's awesome this was so easy :)
I've renamed the files in textures_low to match the filenames in textures_high and i've got force india 2012 car in 2011 :)

I've also moved the camera.xml and now I have the offset tv pod camera as wel.

Thanx for finding this :)

(sorry for bad english ;) )

Hey,

I've been playing with this to and it's awesome this was so easy :)
I've renamed the files in textures_low to match the filenames in textures_high and i've got force india 2012 car in 2011 :)

I've also moved the camera.xml and now I have the offset tv pod camera as wel.

Thanx for finding this :)

(sorry for bad english ;) )
Me too I have mercedes gp and ferrari C: the names textures_low ...remove the low textures and low wear high?

It kinda works from F1 2010 to F1 2011-

I tried the Renault and had moderate success, but the tires were all funky and then outside views looked like the lowest LOD setting ever... was fun to see the old colors in the new game on the correct shape.

yes it works, i just tried with caterham, renaming low to high liveries and copying lo1_lowLOD and rename it to high! it worked but... there's a bug with rims, they shine to much, can this be fixed?

capture1yjm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back