1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Williams F1 Template

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Mark A Warmington, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hi,

I didn't get to grab the template before it was withdrawn - so I am wondering if any that managed to grab it could email it to me so I can paint one for our team.

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Check ur PM ;)

3. Thanks Abdul...

4. Any chance I could get a copy too please?

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

ahem...(me too please) ?

6. (ahem)...

7. Mark, I hate to jump in, but any chance it can find it's way into my inbox? :)

8. Quantum theory says there's pretty much a chance of any and everything (ahem)...

9. I would be very grateful if you could send me this template too. Thanks in advance :).

10. Original Williams FW31 PSD template added to Downloads/skinpacks
    Have fun ​

12. anychance i can get a copy would be really great

13. Great, thank you :).

14. To anyone who has painted this car, have you found the very front of the long nose section? I have painted what appears to be the whole long middle section of the car but when i go to view it I see a rather large section right on the very tip of the nose that is missing paint. Any ideas?

15. Yeah I tried that. Very odd, the front nose section just has a small strip that won't cover. Looks like there is a small oval emblem there but I don't see it on the template anywhere.

Here is a photo of the section I am having issues with.
    [​IMG]

16. Great paintscheme there! I was thinking of doing a Gold Leaf to go with the one I did for my C6R... But I won't bother after seeing your master piece lol.

17. Just a thought...is that not the colour of your license?

18. Actually the part referenced up above was correct. I had missed some spots around the wire that was leaving it uncovered.

19. Is there any chance that I could get this template from someone please?

**EDIT**

Nevermind I finally found it... lol...