1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Williams F1 Template

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Mark A Warmington, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hi,

I didn't get to grab the template before it was withdrawn - so I am wondering if any that managed to grab it could email it to me so I can paint one for our team.
  2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Check ur PM ;)
  3. Thanks Abdul...
  4. Any chance I could get a copy too please?
  5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

ahem...(me too please) ?
  6. (ahem)...
  7. Mark, I hate to jump in, but any chance it can find it's way into my inbox? :)
  8. Quantum theory says there's pretty much a chance of any and everything (ahem)...
  9. I would be very grateful if you could send me this template too. Thanks in advance :).
  10. Original Williams FW31 PSD template added to Downloads/skinpacks
    Have fun ​
  12. anychance i can get a copy would be really great
  13. Great, thank you :).
  14. To anyone who has painted this car, have you found the very front of the long nose section? I have painted what appears to be the whole long middle section of the car but when i go to view it I see a rather large section right on the very tip of the nose that is missing paint. Any ideas?
  15. Yeah I tried that. Very odd, the front nose section just has a small strip that won't cover. Looks like there is a small oval emblem there but I don't see it on the template anywhere.

Here is a photo of the section I am having issues with.
  16. Great paintscheme there! I was thinking of doing a Gold Leaf to go with the one I did for my C6R... But I won't bother after seeing your master piece lol.
  17. Just a thought...is that not the colour of your license?
  18. Actually the part referenced up above was correct. I had missed some spots around the wire that was leaving it uncovered.
  19. Is there any chance that I could get this template from someone please?

Nevermind I finally found it... lol...