re-modeled rear wing, added pitot tube and other details

Jm49r3C.jpg

LqloUqt.jpg

8J54lFr.jpg

great work fellas, its a great machine to chuck around, actually found myself fighting it more than i expected in lower speed corners.....so the elephant in the room - whats your plans now? ;)

keep it up

thank you so much guys :) about the f2006 we are a little bit confused...I mean...there are 10 cars, so we have to decide if make a light restore, polishing a little bit the 3D model, and adding the most important things...or a massive restore (we prefer the latter because we would like a quality like our last release). The problem is that the second option requires a lot of time (I think not less than 1 month per car), and we are only few members. We are testing a guy can help us, we will see what is able to do... So than in the meanwhile we can start with a new car. Probably a survey with few cars will be created in order to choice what you prefer.

There might still be a few minor stuff that need some work we didn't noticed when we were driving it.

Did you notice something? Feel free to suggest us ;)

thank you so much guys :) about the f2006 we are a little bit confused...I mean...there are 10 cars, so we have to decide if make a light restore, polishing a little bit the 3D model, and adding the most important things...or a massive restore (we prefer the latter because we would like a quality like our last release). The problem is that the second option requires a lot of time (I think not less than 1 month per car), and we are only few members. We are testing a guy can help us, we will see what is able to do... So than in the meanwhile we can start with a new car. Probably a survey with few cars will be created in order to choice what you prefer.

Did you notice something? Feel free to suggest us ;)

You can start with fixing the Ferrari 248 which many are hoping for a good fix.

• Deleted member 130869

A full package coming in a bit more time sounds almost like the best thing. Sure it will take a few more months but it will be a whole grid. You can't beat that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back