• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Williams - Blue Livery 1.1

A blue livery for williams (with barcode for engine cover)

1. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +281
    KeisariKine submitted a new resource:
    My blue Williams livery mod. I'm open to ideas and if someone knows how to change the number color I'd like to know.

Williams blue livery mod - A blue livery for williams (with barcode for engine cover)

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. jonination

jonination
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    Been waiting for this since before 2016 even came out! Love that you added the logo on the front to be seen with the T-cam. Hoping for a crew update as well. Will try this out when I do P1 in a little bit.

3. Crekkan

Crekkan

Ratings:
    +7
    5 star rating left, with my BMW suggestion tagged along with it like in the WIP thread if you wanna stretch your fingers a bit more. Thank you very, very much. Defo will use it in career mode at some point!

4. DarkV9

DarkV9

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice !
    Anyway to have white or brigth blue (like rexona) colours for the numbers ? :)

5. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +281
    I've tried but no success so far. If I find a way I will add that

6. DarkV9

DarkV9

Ratings:
    +2
    Copy sir ! : )

7. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +281
    I can now edit numbers, but to completely do them I'll need to do all 99 separately. If you tell me your numbers I'll do them first and then update slowly with the others.

8. jonination

jonination
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm #2...or was it 4? I'm one of the single digits. May as well knock those out since everybody loves single digits in motorsport.

9. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +281
    Going to add the single numbers and Massa's and Bottas' numbers to the mod today. Will slowly add numbers through time.

10. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +281
    • Like Like x 1