Resource icon

Skins Williams - Blue Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:
My blue Williams livery mod. I'm open to ideas and if someone knows how to change the number color I'd like to know.

Williams blue livery mod - A blue livery for williams (with barcode for engine cover)

Changes the Williams livery main color to blue, and the sponsors to white or light blue. Has Barcode for Martini logo's.

This is still being worked on and I want some feedback and I'm open to ideas.

Credit to Trashersfreak for the red stripe skin this is based on (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/williams-martini-racing-fw-38.11622/) and NFGaming for inspiring the barcode design.
View attachment 151613 View attachment 151614 View attachment 151615

Read more about this resource...

Been waiting for this since before 2016 even came out! Love that you added the logo on the front to be seen with the T-cam. Hoping for a crew update as well. Will try this out when I do P1 in a little bit.

5 star rating left, with my BMW suggestion tagged along with it like in the WIP thread if you wanna stretch your fingers a bit more. Thank you very, very much. Defo will use it in career mode at some point!

I can now edit numbers, but to completely do them I'll need to do all 99 separately. If you tell me your numbers I'll do them first and then update slowly with the others.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back