Will you buy GTR Evolution?

All respect for all the Nordschleife mods, but i believe an original Simbin version will provide different quality level then what we ever saw until now. :)

But Nordi is just a plus, the main bang here will be the GT cars i believe, so looking forward to it! Although i have to re-learn then how to drive RWD-s... looooool

Buy GTR Evo?

All respect for all the Nordschleife mods, but i believe an original Simbin version will provide different quality level then what we ever saw until now. :)

But Nordi is just a plus, the main bang here will be the GT cars i believe, so looking forward to it! Although i have to re-learn then how to drive RWD-s... looooool

I suppose you're right Attila, I HAD considered the quality issue..... I imagine Simbin's version of Nordi WILL run more seamlessly on my rig....., AND I still havent got the hang of FWD so I have limited myself to Beemers:sign0161:
ImRacerX

• Andy Marsden

A maybe from me at the moment. It all depends if the GT cars have the same physics as those in GTR 2. If yes them i'm going to wait till I get a wheel.
I'll see what everyone else says upon release though.

Andy

• Francisca Roele

Yes definately. That they make an expansion pack for Race 07 makes this a no-brainer. Though I hope the next edition in the Race catagory will be using the lizard engine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back