1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you buy GTR Evolution?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, May 8, 2008.

1. Yes

324 vote(s)
  2. No

14 vote(s)
  3. Don't know

33 vote(s)
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

For sure. Nordschleife is the main reason for that :jumping:
    But the Koenigsegg looks tasty aswell. Running it around NS will rock.
  3. Hell yes! Aston DBR9's with our WTCC league paintjob :D
  4. I don´t know. I never played GTR 1 & 2 that much that it was worth the money, though I do enjoyed those both titles graphics and soundwise but thats all!

GTR Evolution? Nope. Not at the day of release. This time i´m gonna wait a few more weeks post release to see what other people think and then decide if i´m gonna get it or not.
  5. Maybe, unless someone is so kind to donate me one *hint :circuitzolder:
  6. Allready preordered, via play.com. Also looking forward to the STCC.
  7. As soon as I heard that the Nordschleife were included I made up my mind :) As a swede, I'm also excited about the STCC release - it will be great fun to have all the swedish tracks as I've driven on many of them irl.

Kind regards,
  8. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I cant want for both expansions, We are going to have so much fun :) :jumping:
  9. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Is it going to be on steam? i really cant be doing with these old fashioned CD's and DVD's! :D
  10. Absolutely, steam if possible otherwise play.com
  11. Rather go with play.com the price you see inc delivery and if there is a problem you can always fall back on steam.
  12. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i suppose cost is a bonus to play.com, but do you need to keep putting the disk in to play with the RACE 07 version?

Thats what i dont like about having disks for games rather than having steam with everything ready to play.
  13. I have the disc version of Race 07 and once installed you never need the disc again, and just incase you do damage your disc you can still download it from steam as well.

As with most steam based games once you register your CD key through steam you can download them through steam or if you have the disc install via the disc, the choice is yours.
  14. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

hmm, if all these details are the same with this expansion pack, i shall choose play.com

Thanks Jarrod
  15. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Yes, of course. I have to check out everything :)
  16. I'll definately get it. And I can't wait! :disco:
  17. Yes :)
  18. Already ordered it so yes, I will get it :)
  19. I will deffo order this :)
  20. Evolution or de-evolution

It really depends on what other classes it contains..... I already HAVE Nordschliefe on 07 ANS GTR2 (incl. P & G):rockband: