1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Will you buy Assetto Corsa?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Lars Brugman, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Yes

154 vote(s)
  2. No

1 vote(s)
  3. I don't know yet.

29 vote(s)
  1. Do the screenshots convince you to buy Assetto Corsa? Or not?
    Please also say why!
  2. I don't know until I try a demo. I fear my computer might not be able to run it smoothly.
  3. Probably. It's just providing another excuse for a PC upgrade :D
  4. Mapu

Premium Member

Pictures and Information are all pretty and exciting but I wish to test it first. ;)

I don't know yet.
  5. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Will depend on it´s endurace racing suitability. ;)
  7. Great Pictures, and great news so far, laser scanned and all, but it all boils to the feel and whether they will support endurance, if the feel of the game is definetly sim like then yes i will buy it.
  8. I take it you haven´t tried FVA or NKPro?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'll be buying it not because of the screenshots but because I like netkar. The FFB and physics are second to none. Kunos has proven quality and is a hard core sim. Also Kunos has already said no subscription B.S pay model. One time fee and you own it. :D Also because it will be modder friendly. Honestly I couldn't care less about laser scanned tracks.
  10. J.D's recent review on the alpha of AC was pretty encouraging,and for those that didnt read it,he underlined ( not litterally) how insanely realistic the open wheelers' drove in alpha state,so ill be buying this for sure!
    ...and doesnt nKPro already have a laser scanned version of Nordshleife?....
  11. link?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It was converted from an rFactor version by Tomas Torasen, and not scanned, if I'm not mistaken.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I ment the interview, thanks Senad. There is no laserscanned Nords except maybe at the owners of the track.

If this car is in the game i will literally die. It means as a BMW fan not only do i get to drive the "confirmed" M3 GT2 but i get to drive it´s little brother the Z4 GT3 :)

iRacing WUT!? bye bye.

Sorry i probably should not have written that, i´m an iRacing fanboy afterall..........
  14. are any of netkars cuicuts lasered Senad?
  15. Not to my knowledge. But my knowledge is flimsy at best :D
  16. fair enough:D....
  17. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

99% sure I will.
  18. I'm about to buy a new PC, then I will test AC, if I'm convinced, I buy it.

Edit: Regarding the videos, I'm convinced!!! I'll buy it!