1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Will this wheel work for F1 2011.?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Mario Knezevic, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Or did it work with F1 2010.?

Mad-Catz MicroCon 2 wheel. I wanna buy it because it's cheap but will it work on my Xbox with F1 2011.?

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Yes
    Several racers in our lXbox eague use this wheel. No FFB but does rumble.
    Its not bad at all.
    I have 250hrs on one

3. i have one great little wheel. i love it, never used anything else, so i dont know what im missing out on.

4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I'll have a G27 soon, and I'll get that XCM F1 converter thing so I can use it on my Xbox as well.

5. Richard Knight

Richard Knight
    GP2 - No.1 Virgin

I've been using the wired version MicroCon since I started F1 2010 in January. It's great but I have had to replace it several times when the start button broke but at Argos it's no-quibble exchange or refund so a fantastic buy for those of us that can't afford the G27's etc.

6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Your comment promted me to research this a bit as I like the G27.
    It seems that the FFB is'nt really done too well as the converter tricks the Xbox into thinking it is sending to a wired controller.
    Inside sim racing did a good video review on this. If you have a G27 anyway its a good way to use it. As a first choice solution not so sure.

7. Yeah, the converter doesn't mean anything. It's just like you're driving with your controller.

Anyway, nothing from that wheel. lol. I saw that Microsoft will launch their new wheel. It looks amazing. It's like perfect for F1 games. It's the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless Speed wheel.

Again, that a good choice?

8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

its personal but that controller is not for me.
    Maybe for a WW2 Bomber simulator lol.
    I need something to lean on and I need pedals.

9. I like speed wheel for f1 not for forza and the imp over controller in f1 11 is worth the price. One sidenote, no lb rb buttons, still not quite used to it and sort of stuck in automatic shift mode temporarily.