1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be anymore Endurance Series events?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Philip Grimm, Oct 1, 2011.

1. I noticed there really hasn't been much endurance series race events being held as of late. I was just wondering if there will be any upcoming in the future? I really enjoyed these events and would like to see them return. Any information on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

2. The RDLMS which is just about to start it's third season in 2 weeks time uses the Enduracers mod. I expect there are teams still looking for drivers so if you are interested, you can have a look here: http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-le-mans-series/

As for club events with this mod, there are no immediate plans to run events with it.
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i think it would be cool if there was a 1 hour club race whit the enduracers mod, is it possible to do it sometime?
  4. theres a couple of endurance events comming up for the V8 supercars series also one of which is actually tomorrow and then the next is the 29th of october and the guys in the series need a co driver for both events which has to be some one who is not apart of the championship