1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be a STCC league at RaceDepartment?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by MaxGanholt, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Do anyone know about any league?
    I would like to participate in a pro league, tryed to find one but without success...
  2. Max,

Next year the RaceDepartment league will not be WTCC but S2000, so all cars which has this specification. WTCC, STCC, the Vauxhall Astra, etc. It will be fun :)

3. Sounds nice! thx
  4. It will be really fun.
  5. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

I cant wait! :thumb:
  6. Cool:wink:
  7. As Peter pointed out there will indead be a S2000 league some time next year, with cars from both STCC and Race07 and a mixture of tracks. Just to keep you on your toes.
  8. the STCC cars are a little bit slower than WTCC cars. my best time in oschersleben is 1.34.5xx in WTCC BMW and in the STCC BMW 5speed and 6speed i was 1,5sec slower.
  9. VR Comp: Can the tyres be the cause of their slowness? 'Cause WTCC has Yoko Advan, STCC uses Michelin ones. It's just an idea, becouse in GTR2 simbin programmed difference between Goodyear, dunlop, pirelli, etc.
  10. In the latest patch all the STCC cars match the WTCC cars' pace :)
  11. lol a Pug 308 winning the championship!
  12. ja it is possible, i even thought. but i think Michelin mades the better tyres than Yokohama. maybe take a look in the .tyr of WTCC and STCC
  13. I would like to be a part of the the league too.. so hardly wait to get the game at the 1st place.