1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will rFactor mods work in rFactor 2

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Stu raised this question here and i dont have a clue. Can rF1 mods be used in rF2?
  2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

There's no way I'm the first to ask that, am I?

I thought that would be the very first thing people were after...
  3. i saw the 2nd part of the interview that sim racing show with the bird :)tits:) on it did with gjon (or whatever his name is) from the rf team...

anyways, to cut a long and vague story short... he intimated a "kinda" answer.... and implied that, if possible, there'd be a lot of repacking and rearranging to be done to fit in with the new streamlined (lol) way of doing things....

basically though, 3rd party stuff is the only thing that keeps the game alive... there's not a lot of original shipped content... you can assume rf2 would follow the same route and thus, would be the dumbest move ever to force everyone to start again from scratch....
  4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

True dat. :good:

ps :tits:
  5. Yes, they are. WSGT are developing the mod for rF2, but they are testing on rF.
  6. As long as the install process deletes all the mess associated with installing mods., I'm cool with it.
  7. I second that Kenneth!