1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will RACE 07 run on Windows 7 64bit?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Roger Snead, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Just want to make sure as i am just getting into pc gaming. Race 07 runs fine on W7 64 bit I presume, as long as game minimum requirerments are met? Thank you.

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I run Win7 64bit as well. Runs perfectly smooth. Have it all maxed out, and no glitches.

3. Thank you sir.

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Your welcome.
    Do make sure you have all the correct drivers, and mind the download for Steam. I believe thats in a 64bit version available.

5. Do you have to go through Steam if you are going to just play to play offline?

6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

No, I believe you can start it offline as well. Now I do have to say that the last time I played an offline game in Race07 is way back, so I have to test it to be absolutely sure.

7. Everything up to Raceon can be installed offline without Steam, all expansions after Raceon need to be installed through Steam.

8. So, Race 07 does not need Steam unless you want to play online? I dont know the timeline of these sims. Thanks.