1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Will RACE 07 run on Windows 7 64bit?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Roger Snead, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Just want to make sure as i am just getting into pc gaming. Race 07 runs fine on W7 64 bit I presume, as long as game minimum requirerments are met? Thank you.

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    I run Win7 64bit as well. Runs perfectly smooth. Have it all maxed out, and no glitches.

3. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Thank you sir.

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    Your welcome.
    Do make sure you have all the correct drivers, and mind the download for Steam. I believe thats in a 64bit version available.

5. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Do you have to go through Steam if you are going to just play to play offline?

6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater Premium

Ratings:
    +3,189
    No, I believe you can start it offline as well. Now I do have to say that the last time I played an offline game in Race07 is way back, so I have to test it to be absolutely sure.

7. Takumi69

Takumi69

Ratings:
    +5
    Everything up to Raceon can be installed offline without Steam, all expansions after Raceon need to be installed through Steam.

8. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    So, Race 07 does not need Steam unless you want to play online? I dont know the timeline of these sims. Thanks.