1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

will my 2010 profile work on 2011? (yes I asked it)

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by maharajmeister, Oct 9, 2011.

1. hello
    Just bought the F1 2011 game to compliment my F1 2010. I am loving it really. Will I be able to use my 2010 setups on 2011. Or even continue my career in any shape or form from 2010 to 2011.
    Yes these questions my have been asked before but I cannot find the questions or the answers so I asked again..

DO I just drop my save game files from on folder to another?

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No, nothing can be carried over, not even the setups, as they are different (aero & mechanically) in this game ......

3. "great"
    So I plunked this money down thinking that the 2011 continuation of the 2010 game would have been a real continuation. CRAP

4. Might have been wise to ask before you bought the game then :p

Nah, but seriously, everything is new, handling, new drivers, new tracks. Kinda hard to make it backwards compatible then..

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

The way it was for the first few days, you were lucky if you could carry your REAL steering wheel over ..... it was bedlam I tell you :tongue:

..... I am still tweaking it, every now and then

6. the setups work - but not as a "plug and play". the gearing is ok to use again, but the 11/11 bug negates the use of much of the rest of the setup.

once that is fixed, then they give you good baselines, but will require tweaking.

i have tried a few of my favorites, but find them very twitchy and very loose.