Will it be out this week?

One says. 15 other say 20 and now somebody says August.
Dont believe anything anymore right now. Would be nice if we got a official statement. Latest official one was when they said "release this April". We are 3 months further already.

I am afraid you are dreaming. We have zero news about GTR3, so I don't think it will be released soon unfortunately. Maybe you thought rFactor 2, and then I can agree with that.

Who expected all the expansion packs from simbin??
I think they do a poor job of adverting their games for sure, but unfortunately the typical game reviewer doesn't even own a racing wheel, so when great games like GTR3 are announced, the gaming reviewers don't seem to give a crap...either that, or it costs heeps of money to advertise with the likes of gamespot etc.

Anyway, unless this game does have a proper PC spec MP, it'll never be installed on my PC.

Does no one else see this as funny that something close to release doesnt even have a decent web site yet and no media hype?.

Even searching for the stuff is difficult, there is no doubt what i have seen looks great but still

You have to believe us, we much rather had it released months ago! There are just so many things involved its very easy for the dates to slip back. But I don't think there is any dev team in the world who run months late on purpose! :)

Very soon this week :)

And to corroborate what Niels and Alex have said, the "mystery" and pushing back dates is not a ploy, just the way things go.

The good thing is, it does reflect on the value of the finished article. For those that have been patiently waiting, we hope we´ll have made it worthwhile :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back