• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Will FH3 ever get full wheel and pedal support on PC?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by Troy Eddy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Troy Eddy

Troy Eddy

Ratings:
    +24
    I use my PC mainly for iRacing, so I have it setup with a Fanatec CSW v2 base, BMW GT wheel, and ECCI pedals connected directly to the PC.

I would like to have a more casual driving game to play once in a while and FH3 sounds like a good one. But I am NOT going to buy another wheel and pedal setup for one game, plus the big hassle of swapping the wheel and pedals on my racing cockpit for that one game.

I have checked around the web, but I can't find anything recent from MS/Turn 10 about added wheel and pedal support.

Does anyone here know if there are any plans to implement full support so any wheel and pedal connected to your PC will work for this game?

I will not even think about getting it if I can't use the wheel and pedals I already have that work for every other PC racing/driving game.