1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

will 2007-2008 seasons be included

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by aussiedano, Jan 29, 2010.

1. will 2007 and 2008 seasons be inculded in v8 factor 2009?id really like to play throu from 2006 to 2009 on your mod

2. Good question. Got one for you. If it were possible to have all three seasons in one mod. Not shore it is. What would you expect to be different between them all besides the obvious?

3. nothin extra i have seen some screen shot of osrm 07-08 mod on r factor central just wondering if that has be scraped for 2009 season to come through the 07 08 cars look great id love to race them.

4. Too much work has gone into the 2007 and 2008 seasons for those to be scrapped. They will be released but for now our focus is the 2009 and 2010 seasons.

5. Awsome to hear Gavin, any rough time frame for the new mod?

6. Hey Cozmo,

I could pull out that old "When it's done" line again but the truth is I don't know. I have the 2007 and 2008 seasons to get up to spec (interms of the nice window shaders seen on 2009+ cars) and we still have all three interior and helmet models to be completed. We want to redo the sounds and Intro videos too, as I type I have a local melbourne band in the studio recording our new music. Just about everyone in the team has had some non PC related "stuff" going on in our real lives (I should right a book) that has slowed the work on Unleashed. We are still aiming for a 2010 release for Rfactor with a Rfactor2 release plan yet to be finalized.

Gav