Wikileaks

i agree with both you, he is only being prosecutted because he revealed to the public what should always be away from public eyes, and by doing that he revealed what government's do behind our back

Julian Assange is a Hero, it's a shame the same determination to prosecute isn't aimed at Bush, Blair and their paymasters in the Oil Companies. I am ashamed and disgusted that my Government is once again kowtowing to the US. If Julian Assange is to stand trial for Sex Crimes it should be done ONLY on the understanding that he doesn't get handed over to the US, if the Swedish Government doesn't agree to this the UK Government should only allow him to be cross-examined via Video Link so that he remains protected.

At its bottom, WikiLeaks is a nice invention although their transparency is as good as any governments (of course I am exaggerating here, but you get the idea). Mr. Assange however is a haughty snob and he cares **** about the people from who he gets data from (the real whistle blowers). Pride comes before a fall.:thumbsdown:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%