1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Widows live update

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Andy Bolt, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Since my game on PC updated the Windows Live program , F12010 now always starts up in a window on desktop and i have to press Alt Enter to get it full screen again . Anyone else havin this problem and know how to fix it please ?

Thanks Andy

2. No problems for me, maybe you need to look in the Window Live setting (dont know were those are), or in F1-2010 settings

3. Does the same for me, but it's caused my a crash message. Weird thing is it runs fine, just takes an instant longer to get into the game...

4. My game now crashes constantly (It may have been a corrupt install though as it was a bit too quick to install) ???

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just got my upgrade and the game works fine for me

6. Reboot and windows update sorted it as my connection crashed

7. First I updated "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" ingame after starting F1 2010. The Install seems successfull, but after restarting F1 2010 "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" wants to update again. So I tried to update "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" manually over microsoft.com. After that, F1 2010 crashes at every start, too. So I uninstalled the newest "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" - Version and installed the one on the F1 2010 DVD. So I can play the game, but only offline (because the game wants to update "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" to play online). I hate such things. I bought F1, not "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE". I hope they will fix that joke soon.

8. Found the prob there were now 2 versions of Microsoft Windows Live installed...it never deleted the old version just installed a newer one which was causing the conflict . I went into Control Panel and unistalled the older of the 2 and voila !! It now works fine . Hope this helps u guys too .

Andy