F1 2010 Why was I better with Virgin than I am with Toro Rosso?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I am using the same setups for my Toro Rosso car as I was my Virgin in Season 1, yet I am struggling to compete in the races I won with Virgin, despite supposedly having a way better car. I can rarely qualify in the top 10 with it, even though I could with Virgin from time to time (post upgrades).

Any ideas why? I assume the setups would be good for any type of car but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Well....

i know that problem.My first Season was with HRT and the car was quite slow on the straights through out the year but whatever.Now with Lotus in my second year i tried the same setups and it badly failed sometimes.Like for instance in Sepang where the HRT was okay to drive with the same setup, the Lotus was crap.But it can go vice versa, in Istanbul and Canada the setups were on both cars really good and i was even faster with the Lotus than with the HRT.So you can see there are big differnces with the cars at least in Career Mode.Also kind of interesting is with slower cars, you have to compromise a lot more which i love 'cause it shows your driving skills.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%