• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Why should I buy ARCA?

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Tim Ling, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium

Ratings:
    +1,002
    I have to admit, I'm almost sold anyway...the noise of these beasts is great. :D However, I'm nervous about getting it because I'm crap at setups normally, and a lot of the little I've learned won't work here will it?

2. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Ingemar Petersson Premium

Ratings:
    +204
    Because it´s the best oval game there is and in here you will find people who will help you and share setups , i have been beating my brains out with it but when you drive and get some setups from racingmates it´s getting in there :) how too do it.

3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    Come join the fun! Dont worry about the setups, We all like to share em :)

Now go and start downloading! :D

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    Tim i can find my way in setups in other games but in ARCA i am clueless like so many are and i don't understand a single bit of it except the steerlock part (lol).

Gareth most of the times provides us with a nice set and off we go for some racing, no problem at all

5. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium

Ratings:
    +1,002
    OK, time to start d/l I guess :p
    Thanks guys