1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is there a drivingschool folder?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jure Skraba, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Hello,

I have online version of Race 07 and was wondering what are DrivingSchool and DriverDuel folders for. Although they are empty, was there some functionality to implement in the game that I'm missing?
  2. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

They are on disk since the beginning. I guess it all started with some base model from which they built Race06/Race07.
    The Drivingschool/duel was available in GTR2.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol never noticed those folders to be honest. But sadly they are not in use for RACE 07.
  4. i really did like the driving school in GTR2, made me a better driver :)
  5. same here ... but only got GTR2 about 3 weeks ago, so am still learning big time, and especially with the GT cars :thumb:
  6. ^^ :thumb: the Evo handling might be a little more realistic, im still downloading it at the moment. Granted that is one hell of a learning curve to go to GTR cars though, in just 3 weeks aswell. I found getting many races in in the lower powered cars first helped a lot. Dunno how long u been here, but this is a great community of some real talented drivers. def is worth enterring the RD world championships they are seriously competitive. :becky: