• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Why is formula reiza and formula 3 AIs too fast!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by skyline86, Aug 26, 2012.

1. skyline86

skyline86

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! all. I'm a newbie come to game stock car 2012. I'm only play this game offline. With stock car v8 and mini challenge i can beat AI at 90% AI strength and 100 AI aggression. But when i change to formula 3 or formula reiza i can't beat AI at lowest AI difficult (75% AI strength and 25 AI aggression). Why this happen? Please help me fix this. Thanks!

2. Paul Nadon

Paul Nadon

Ratings:
    +45
    After the 2012 update I did notice that the Formula 3 cars did get faster. V8s did not change, I'm at 97% AI strength for V8s and I always leave the aggression at default. Formula 3 cars I was at 106% AI strength(to slow), and now after 2012 update I run at 92% AI strength(F1 not sure yet). To find out where I sit I do a 10 min single race. I do the practice and qualifying and if I come in somewhere around 8th or 12th place, I'm good to go at that % for a good race with the AI. So for me 97% for V8s, 105% for Minis, 92% for F3. Still need to do a test for the F1 and Camaros. It's all good. Don't see the problem.