F1 2013 Why do you drive with the view from the TV pod?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I always try to recreate a real world experience (at least as close as I can), and driving from the TV pod really brakes the immersion for me. I know it's easier, but i'm after a real challenge. Not something easy.

I'm just curious, so go ahead and tell me why :)

I always try to recreate a real world experience (at least as close as I can), and driving from the TV pod really brakes the immersion for me. I know it's easier, but i'm after a real challenge. Not something easy.

I'm just curious, so go ahead and tell me why :)

I use TV pod because I feel the the cockpit camera is not good enough. In wheel to wheel racing I cannot constantly press left/right on right stick to see what's around me, the mirrors are not good enough (and not entirely visible on some cars).

I wish I drove as well in the cockpit, but I just hate the lack of wheel-to-wheel vision I have. If the mirrors were effective, I would certainly switch to cockpit.
I think the only car that has poor mirrors is the Williams.... the mirrors are actually out off the screen lol. But the rest of the cars are all fine. And the mirrors work amazingly in the years game. so much so that i was able to turn off the proximity arrows :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back