• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I keep getting #2 driver contracts?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Leon Blake, Aug 21, 2011.

1. I am in my 1st season at Sauber and for the second time I have been offered #2 driver position. When my team offered me my first contract I was 3rd in the championship, I had hit all the targets the team set for me only finishing out of the points at catalunya. I found it abit strange my team did not offer me #1 driver considering my team mate has been nowhere near finishing in the points at all so far, so I declined their offer. Anyway they have returned with another offer and yet again #2 driver, I am still 3rd in the championship so why would I only be offer a #2 driver role?

2. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Chances are you haven't hit the reputation level required for a #1 slot.

3. Oh I see, that would make sense. So what is the required points for #1 driver for Sauber? I am currently on 16 rep points, im currently at hungary so im closing on the end of the season, oh and that reminds me i have not been asked to sound out a rival yet, why would that be as i am closed to the end of the season?