F1 2013 Whose going to get f1 2013

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I'll might get it if I'm not consumed by GTA V:roflmao:

Nah seriously, I'll definitely get it because we have a very active racing league here on F1. We've had the same guys racing with us for over the past 3 titles. The highest post count in the f1 2012 forums. One more league race to go at Brazil and we are already talking how we go about making F1 2013 better, even if Codemaster doesn't.

Yes the Codemaster F1 series can suck big time with all it's flaws, but it's not just the game that makes me buy it every year. It's more the community I race with, the banter we have, it's well organised, it's reliable, giving the most competitive grids that are fair to everyone and it's always evolving every year. If I didn't have that... I just wouldn't bother buying it. So Codies! you can thank Racedepartment for my purchase.:notworthy::)

I sat out on 2012 after being disappointed by buying both 2010 and 2011 at full price. I still want to see if its worth it before putting the money down. So far it looks disappointing from Steve Hoods updates...sounds like just a re-skin of the older games. I must say though...the lighting in 2013 looks phenomenal.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back