F1 2013 Whose going to get f1 2013

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Of course everybody will buy this.... the save bug is now fixed, the game is now playable at a good level except for those super racers out there.. and for other PC users there are some good mods to fine tune the database. I reckon this time they will listen to whats on this and other forums and get the AI, weather and tyre wear all sorted. Can pigs fly? lol!!

Of course everybody will buy this.... the save bug is now fixed,...

I can also confirm the savegame bug isn't fixed, almost lost my career to it 3 weeks ago, on PC. Fortunately I was making regular backups of my savegame folder after every race, so only lost one. :mad: Now, I know why I bothered with the backups, at least... :O_o:

Anyway, to answer to the original question, I feel so good with the mods available to F1 2012 that I probably won't buy 2013 until it's brought to the same level of realism and care in the details as 2012, thanks to our modders, yet again.

Not sure yet, seeing the lack of response from CM towards some questions raised by well known modders for GRID2 I fear the worst for the next F1 title.

Personally I hope the 2013 title will be more like F1 2010 which I found really refreshing and good. The two follow up titles have never been the logical improvement but a step backwards imo.

Hard to say, CM had already three chances to bring a good F1 sim and they failed three times.
F1 2012 with all the awesome mods (and I spent massive time adjusting the AI exactly to my times/skill) are a really, really good game now which feels better than anything CM had ever put into their F1 series.

So, I wonder, if CM really includes more simulation/realism [starting from the sound, audience, in-lap, pit-stop and such], I might think about it but just new car models, tracks, drivers ... no thanks, not interested then.

I don't like the current gen's driver anyway, so I usually look for an older season mod ;)

I voted not sure yet.

I'm holding back a purchase on this year's game until after I read reviews about F12013 on this very forum about the gameplay, car handling and physics, damage models etc. I also want to see some youtube videos of it first from guys on here who play the game before I buy it. If it's worse than 2012, then I probably won't purchase it and will install the 2013 mods for 2012 instead, unless of course they fix any bugs with patches, or the game gets some serious modification done by the modders on this forum.

I will get it and there are enough smart people on this forum to make mods again.

I just hope that they have the old layout of Hockenheim as well, I loved the highspeed lay out it would be cool to go through the forest and back into the stadium.

What's going to happen when the time comes with mods of the classic cars and tracks.
Going by RD's policy (for which i approve of btw) there will be people that will not have bought the extra content but could possibly get it here for free.
Something to think about for later on...

If they follow the same direction as Grid 2 regarding DLC (classic cars & tracks) they won't be moddable anyway.

I strongly suspect this will be the case just to put a stop to those who do not have full content.....getting it freebies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back