Whos up for a vote on removing the virtual wheel?

Not important at all for me, but Ive seen a lot of people asking for it. So I think the option to turn the wheel off should be included.

I think it will at some stage. But right now I think there's more pressing matters. :)

I always turn it when i dont need it so i can see the dials in the car. Or at least stop it rotating when the motec is in the wheel, :)
It would be a nice option to have at some point.
But i also want some forrm of multiplayer even if it just 4 cars on a grid to race with friends...

defiantly sitting on the fence and getting splinters in my butt :cry: :roflmao::cry::roflmao:

I think that this is a MUST for triple screen users.
I cant see **** when driving the 599XX cos of the uber large wheel and it is irritating to have 2 wheels turning in front of my face.
And yes, i know i can make it stop turning.

Last edited:
With as many people requesting this and it still not being implemented it must be much bigger than a few minute fix to remedy. Hopefully ya'll can turn off the wheel soon but I'm not sure what a poll is going to get done, it's not like this is the first time they are hearing about it.

With as many people requesting this and it still not being implemented it must be much bigger than a few minute fix to remedy. Hopefully ya'll can turn off the wheel soon but I'm not sure what a poll is going to get done, it's not like this is the first time they are hearing about it.

I just made a poll to see if there are many people like me who want it.
Not a big deal. You can skip it.

With triple screen setup,its alright...Only on single monitor on some cars the wheel is to big....Changing FOV on a single screen makes it bad because it cuts alot from the cockpit,if you set it to hide the steering wheel.
Anyway,the option will be there in a way or another,not a priority...

The second wheel doesn't bother me much but, I'm all for more options to customize any Sim to suit our own personal taste. It's not high-priority in my mind but, would definitely like to see it done eventually.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back