1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Whos up for a vote on removing the virtual wheel?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Stelios, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Yes please

63.4%
  2. No, focus on mah multiplaya!

36.6%
  1. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

Lets see if removing the virtual wheel is as important to you as it is for me!

2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Not important at all for me, but Ive seen a lot of people asking for it. So I think the option to turn the wheel off should be included.

I think it will at some stage. But right now I think there's more pressing matters. :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I always turn it when i dont need it so i can see the dials in the car. Or at least stop it rotating when the motec is in the wheel, :)
    It would be a nice option to have at some point.
    But i also want some forrm of multiplayer even if it just 4 cars on a grid to race with friends...

defiantly sitting on the fence and getting splinters in my butt :cry: :roflmao::cry::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

I think that this is a MUST for triple screen users.
    I cant see **** when driving the 599XX cos of the uber large wheel and it is irritating to have 2 wheels turning in front of my face.
    And yes, i know i can make it stop turning.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I don't need the option myself, but I can see that others do, so a removal option gets my vote to be added at some time :)

6. Couldn't care less. What makes you think they have to stop working on MP in order to remove the wheels ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

OK you could read 'Multiplayer' as 'Other functions' :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think it's a question of 30 minutes for them to remove the wheel and double check. I'm sure they'll do it but it's a low priority right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. With as many people requesting this and it still not being implemented it must be much bigger than a few minute fix to remedy. Hopefully ya'll can turn off the wheel soon but I'm not sure what a poll is going to get done, it's not like this is the first time they are hearing about it.

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

True ...... but it keeps the O.P happy.

....... and RD is about happiness (amongst other things) :) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I could care less but I voted yes anyways just to be a bro. Hope this doesn't delay MP too long. :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 2
  12. Yes please. Now that DashmeterPro for AC is out no need for wheel for any car anymore. Screw MP this is the highest priority for sure.

• Haha Haha x 2
  13. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

What he said :D

14. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

I just made a poll to see if there are many people like me who want it.
    Not a big deal. You can skip it.

15. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yes, it is annoying as hell.

16. Then your FOV isnt right sureley? I use triples and its covered by my wheel, Is your screen far away from your wheel? Mines right behind.

17. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

With triple screen setup,its alright...Only on single monitor on some cars the wheel is to big....Changing FOV on a single screen makes it bad because it cuts alot from the cockpit,if you set it to hide the steering wheel.
    Anyway,the option will be there in a way or another,not a priority...

18. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

My FOV is right.
    A second wheel moving around is distracting for me that's all.

19. The second wheel doesn't bother me much but, I'm all for more options to customize any Sim to suit our own personal taste. It's not high-priority in my mind but, would definitely like to see it done eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

I'd really love to see it in the end, but more important than MP, no :)!