Who will drive a good season?

So the season is about to begin. Some guys have already bought their beer(stupid). So who do you think will do a very good job this year?

I personally think that Perez,Button and Kovelainen will do a good job.
What do you think?

Vettle will win the champion again for sure :p but i hope Kovalaninen, Rosberg and Ricciardo does good this year!

Webber and Button I hope can challenge at the pointy end and give Vettel some competition. I think Ricciardo and Vergne should be motivated to be the best of the non top 3 teams so I think they will do well in the midfield and I suspect we will see Kimi eating ice cream.

Alonso won't be denied any longer. It's absurd he only has two titles so far. Chances are that Mercedes will also finally get their act together, so Schumacher should kick some ass too. Raikkonen is a natural, he doesn't need any preparation time to get up to speed. Together, those three will show the youngsters who's boss ;)

Alonso will have another good year without a doubt.
As will Button.
Hamilton will have a good year, as it seems like he's had his 'growing up' year in 2011.
I have a feeling that Vettel isn't going to shine as brightly this year for some reason.

DiResta and Rosberg will shine this year as well.

I don't like him but Alonso is always good even in the slow car. Remember 2008?
I think Kimi will show some of his great tallent but the Lotus won't be a title competitor, probably he'll take some podiums.
Hamilton. Hmm after the last three years of stupidity and nerves I think he's gonna be a real championship contender.
And there are Button and Vettel. These two are the people with big P.
I don't think any of the others will do anything more than 2-3 race or Q flashes. I really hope I'll be wrong at the end of the season and I really hope Williams to make some return couse after 96 they just go lower and lower and 2011 was I think the bottom. Every ball which hits the bottom bounces back :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back