Who thinks Studio 397 should get Ginetta on board?

Eagle Racer

Driver for Rookie Monsters, NetRex and SlyFox
After participating in the Ginetta Junior Scholarship on October 24th 2017, I've been trying to find some mod for any form of Ginetta for rFactor 2 but I have not found anything. Driving a Ginetta G40 Junior is unlike anything I've ever experienced and I feel like Studio 397 would do a fantastic job replicating that. Now who's with me?
Ginetta Juniors.jpg

It's certainly an interesting "entry level" car after karts, so I'm curious how many would be interested in seeing this car in rFactor 2.
I'd personally be very interested, I'm a big fan of lower power RWD tin tops and rF2 apart from the badly-in-need-of-an-update 370Z has none to speak of as official content. If S397 released a completed Ginetta Jr or G55 pack: with decent handling and FFB; an optimised model polygon count that didn't cause the game to drop out of real time; AI that could actually be competed against; and a decent selection of skins, I'd be all over it, as opposed to merely buying it to support the devs.

It's certainly an interesting "entry level" car after karts, so I'm curious how many would be interested in seeing this car in rFactor 2.
For me these are the cars i want in every sim. Pretty much the only reason why i like Project cars.

Ive seen these many a times at Brand Hatch (supporting british GT) and its always bumper to bumper fun racing. Slower cars mostly always create the best racing imo. Love to see these variants.

Rather have the cup car rather than the GT version. I think single spec car/series are the only way fwd in rf2 imo. Or even the older g20 (white car below) be nice to have the g40 jnr and the g40 cup car.. (should be easier to make as one model with an upgrade maybe?!)

oh i dream!

Attachments

• Ginetta_G40_Piranha_Motorsport.jpg
    Ginetta_G40_Piranha_Motorsport.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 440px-Mattnicolljones.jpg
    440px-Mattnicolljones.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 260
  • Pepe_Massot,_Ginetta_G55,_Brands_Hatch,_31_Mar_2013.jpg
    Pepe_Massot,_Ginetta_G55,_Brands_Hatch,_31_Mar_2013.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator: