1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who takes this game really seriously?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Kerrod Mitchell, Apr 20, 2011.

1. im not talking about expert mode or what ever

i mean who does these things?

1. Doesn't fast forward sessions?
    2. Doesn't auto travel back to garage?

2. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

When in career always do the whole thing fully long weekend engine usage compare times go out for short and long stints on different fuel loads. You can just imerse yourself into the whole experience and react to what other teams are doing which is basically just setting faster times.

When its just a grand prix weekend then its back to the garage and skip stuff.

3. nice man.

4. I do.

5. no fastforwardin?

6. Do you mean just session skipping or do you mean no accelerated time either?

7. no accelerating or skipping and no skiping back to the garage u must drive back.

8. Yes i dont skip anything and i do drive back to the garage :)

9. I skip..a LOT... In my career mode I do 1-2 laps in P1, skip to quali (unless there's R&D), do 1-2 laps and skip back to garage in each quali sessions (if I advance) and skip onto the next one.

I do however avoid restarting races (never do unless the pitstop bug strikes or I get a retarded first lap penalty).

It's already time consuming as it is, can't waste so much time doing in/outlaps/sitting out entire sessions.

10. How do you accelerate time? That would come in handy on long race weekends.

11. for the PC, when you're on the timings screen, press F2

12. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

On xbox, RB in timing screen

13. Nice to know! Thanks guys :)