Who is up for a Drive Across Europe

Hello all

I was wondering if everyone has ETS2 wants to go for a free-no-limits drive across europe

the Route will be sorted via voting for any of the roots below, however it must Start from Britain (since we are going from West to East) to wherever in he east of europe, however, since i dont have the expansion park for the entire east of europe i can only go as far as Poland or something like that, but anyway here are the options:

Aberdeen - Szczecin
Glasgow/Edinburgh - Poznan
Carlisle/Newcastle - Wroclaw
Liverpool/Manchester - Dresden
Sheffield/Grimsby - Praha
Birmingham - Brno
Swansea/Cardiff - Wien
Cambridge/Felixstowe - Salzburg
London - Bratislava
Plymouth - Linz
Southampton - Innsbruck
Dover - Munchen

so if anybody is interested then please let me know

oh and one more thing if we want to communicate we will be using TS (dont know what channel to use, since the ETS2 Channel has been taken down)

I would join, but I tend to be in the wrong time zone for these sorts of things.
Also my speeding is pretty rampant, so the timing would get messed up. :p

On a side note:
@Andrew Ford I see how you rated Ron's latest two posts. If you do not like ETS2, then you do not have to hang around in the ETS2 threads.

Right now I am -7, but after DST change next month I will be the same as -8 because we do not change our clocks here.

Ron, I often use the shoulder to pass cars, and run red lights in an oncoming lane. :whistling:
I just wish I could find another (old model)american truck with 8x6 chassis, lots of customization and good sounds. The Kenworth W900L I am still using is ancient and liable to be broken by a new update at some point. :( And I have not even unlocked all it's upgrades yet. :/
Anyway, when you want to carry around a european truck you can just put a flat bed on on of these. :p
http://i.imgur.com/ZJ0cfPG.jpg

Actually, if you were planning on doing your run today I might be able to join if @Steven Walker does not hunt me down and boot me in the rear for not joining his GTL race today. :p
Though IDK how much fun I am over the radio when just cruising around. And I would need to drive to the start since I have no garages in Britain. Too many speed cameras + driving on the wrong side of the road. :(
It is snowing here as well so my internet may or may not flake out. *shrug* still worth a try.

Andrew, when someone posts that something has been cancelled and then you rate it funny, how am I supposed to interpret that?
The rating system is not very good at sarcasm.

*Edit
BTW, how long does it take to drive across Europe? Also, would we be doing this loaded or empty?

Last edited:
to drive accross europe would be about 1-2 hours if not more and any load out you want, but if you want to drive i can put this back on tommorow but only if you tell me what time is suitable for you since, i belive most people are available in the evening

Right now I am -7, but after DST change next month I will be the same as -8 because we do not change our clocks here.

Ron, I often use the shoulder to pass cars, and run red lights in an oncoming lane. :whistling:
I just wish I could find another (old model)american truck with 8x6 chassis, lots of customization and good sounds. The Kenworth W900L I am still using is ancient and liable to be broken by a new update at some point. :( And I have not even unlocked all it's upgrades yet. :/
Anyway, when you want to carry around a european truck you can just put a flat bed on on of these. :p
http://i.imgur.com/ZJ0cfPG.jpg

Actually, if you were planning on doing your run today I might be able to join if @Steven Walker does not hunt me down and boot me in the rear for not joining his GTL race today. :p
Though IDK how much fun I am over the radio when just cruising around. And I would need to drive to the start since I have no garages in Britain. Too many speed cameras + driving on the wrong side of the road. :(
It is snowing here as well so my internet may or may not flake out. *shrug* still worth a try.

Andrew, when someone posts that something has been cancelled and then you rate it funny, how am I supposed to interpret that?
The rating system is not very good at sarcasm.

*Edit
BTW, how long does it take to drive across Europe? Also, would we be doing this loaded or empty?
You could ask before assuming.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back