1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Who is interested in an Endurance race ??

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Patrick van Driel, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is just to see if we have enough people to start an event with driverswaps. The race will be 2 hours so driver swap after 1 hour.
    If we have enough intrested drivers then we could do a real endurance event (more then 3 hour race) The mod is still open for discussion.
    Lets hear you !!

2. yup... i'm totally up for this... sounds like a groovy idea! :becky:

3. Sounds great,but how would that work? same cpu or is there a way to race with somebody else,while there at home? I have Nilis in the neighborhood,but he drives without ff and that's a dealbreaker for me. Nevertheless I'm very much interested.:thumb::becky::thumb::becky:

4. You do hot swaps, someone can live in America and swap with someone from Europe for example :cool:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/143614-post38.html

Explains a bit in that post.

I have idea's for what mod to use and can post up some good rule idea's from SSCA to help, if there's enough interest.

Regards

5. Yep - I am always interested in rFactor endurance events. I hope the NAGT mod comes into the equation :D.

6. The only problem with that is no LMP cars :) , IMO for endurance racing there has to be a LMP class, thinking of the Enduro challenge mod from SSCA as it's got nice physics, all cars pretty even etc, it's provided some great racing in SSCA as you know too :)

7. Ah my mistake, thought the NAGT could be run with the Enduro Challenge Mod. For the record - I am a huge EC Mod fan [as you know ;)] and would love to run more enduro events with that mod :D

8. HistoricX will do fine i think ?

9. I am interesting!

10. Nah ... i don't have GTL ^^

I'm ok for Endurance racing ;)...love the night transitions in Rfactor sooooooo Beautifull

11. HistoricX would be great! BUT! I don't have GTL :(
    I vote for EC mod :)

12. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Depends on the car/ track combination...

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am interested if we run with GT's and stuff :)

14. I think GT or LMP / GT dual class is a must for a proper endurance race :)

15. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

First thoughts... cool!

Depends on race day and how this swapping works.. Have read it some weeks ago (me n00b), but never tried it live.
    For car class, since all this swapping is new, I vote for stable cars. VW Lupos or so :) lOOOOOOOl

16. How about using Carpe Noctem's Serie du Mans LMP mod? The physics in that mod is excellent and there is a nice variety of cars to choose from.

17. I'd be interested, especially now as it seems that SSCA is gone, I only got to race in the last race at Fuji, which just made me hungrier for more endurance racing.

18. Sounds like a good idea, would make racing more interesting :)

As Ramon said the Lupo's would be great fun and would promote close racing i hope

19. Not too keen on the idea of HistoricX. Would rather the EC mod or even PCC's before HistoricX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.