Who is interested in a driving lesson from the pros?

Hi guys,

I started the discussion with the guys from Sim-min, they are organizing on-line teaching with Team-Speak from professional real life race car drivers.

I asked them if they would willing to do for us RPM RACE Tournament racers a separate driving lesson.

If they are willing to do it, who is interested about it? Please post it here.

From my side i am absolutely curious about it, and would love to participate, so i vote with yes!!!!
I opened 24 spots, since the max server room is 25 people in RACE, and i guess 1 is needed for the teacher.... lol
Maybe it can be more if there are more people interested, for example if they are willing to do 2-3 rounds for us, or if the teaching is in GTR 2, i guess the max room capacity is more there, but this i do not remember for sure now. But first lets see who is up for it, and f they are willing to do it for us.

Confirmed participants:

1 Neo[RPM]
2 Szefo[RPM]
3 Hetfield2k
4 Scyp[RPM]
5 Senor barriga
6 TheStig[RPM]
7 Jack Feelsnerves
8 PureOwnage[RPM]
9 Racemaus[RPM]
10 Woofer[RPM]
11 Wido[RPM]
12 HenY[RPM]
13 Wakuwaku[RPM]

With all respect Neo, i think they are not so pro as you think. I read the discussion on sim-min and he told you that he downloaded your hotlaps from nogrip to see how to drive in GTR2 :)
They dont teach online, only by a video. And when your plans are to pump up the level of simracing: i think you, sander, rami and paarma are just as skilled to teach as they are.
You underestimate yourself: you yourself are one of the greatest drivers out there

Thanks m8, but i like to remain as a shy guy, and most importantly, i never had my ass in a real race car unfortunately, so i cant really call myself a driver.... (ok, what i have now setup in my room is the closest i can get to a race car, but still.... lol)

Honestly i really dont know how pro they are, but would love to figure it out... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back