1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is Daniil Kvyat?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Howard, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Howard

Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

RaceDepartment submitted a new blog post:

Who is Daniil Kvyat?

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
  2. The need of making a presentation video, says it all!
  3. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

I could have answered that for you really easy. He's the guy with the big bag of money from his daddy saying that the poor boys can't play anymore.
  4. What are you talking about? He doesn't have sponsors from Russia. How many races of Formula Renault 2.0, GP 3 and F3 with Kvyat are you saw? It's Red Bull Junior program when pilots must have only talent. ONLY talent.
  5. On his only f1 test until now:
  6. In the same way that Alguersuari? Seek child prodigies in F1 is a mistake
  7. Hehe, he is VERY lucky, that there is a Russian GP in 2014, that Bernie wants a Russian driver, and that people in high places in Russia also want a Russian driver.
    Unfortunately, experience and talent have very little to do with it. No offence to him, he must at least be able to drive, but this is not the correct way into F1. Still, it has happened before and will happen again, and who would not take the opportunity..
  8. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Totally no obvious fotoshopped Hankook sponsor, nice square white brick sponsor before his name and nice gray patch on his torso on the right. Love his sponsors already :)
  9. And what is the 'correct' way into F1?
  10. What are you mean when you talk about age?
    First F1 race:
    Raikkonen - 22
    Vettel - 20
    Massa - 21
    Lauda - 22
    Ickx - 21
  11. Jenson Button about it:
    And Paul di Resta:
  12. I watch the GP3 series and I think Daniil Kvyat is a very good driver! Vergne and Kvyat, that is a strong lineup.
  13. Well i'm suspect cause i'm Portuguese, but i know 15 million reasons why...
  14. Luckily for us drivers don't have the final say on when they think someone is experienced enough, or to tell teams whom they choose to employ.

And if we're going to use drivers as justification for our dislike of the situation then I'll play the ex driver card, Gerhard Berger is backing Kvyat to show his worth next year, but maintains that it will take time (naturally of course) to find his place.