GT5 Who has Gran Turismo 5 already?

Pre ordered today with Shopto and the game has been dispatched and i've been informed it should be here tomorrow. So if anyone wants it tomorrow, i advise pre-ordering with Shopto before 1730! Just ordered a G27 (my first wheel) and looking to purchase a seat today too, expensive day!

I got mine today :)
The only bad thing about it is......I will be putting my F1 2010 game up on jacks for a while :/
DSC00379.jpg

Can somebody send me a PS3 with GT5? And a DFGT or G25 would also help:D

Man I would love to have this game! I think instead of my next PC update I'll get a console, I'm tired of having to upgrade almost every year, spending a lot of money. Spent the price of 2 PS3-s already on my PC and now the new games won't run on it... ehh...

I got mine yesterday. I think I'm gonna spend quite some time on this one.
First there was a very impressive intro movie from I think a toyota factory assembling the Prius.
Graphics look good, especially the environments look impressive. I didn't like the graphics of my level 0 starter car but hey, I have not seen many cars yet.
AI can make annoying moves in both races and licence missions.
Some licence jobs seems to need a lot of practice and attemps for gold mastery ( or this has to do with my capabilitys ).
I also missed damage but I read here that damage may becomes available above level 20.
Yesterday I got my a-spec and b-spec licence and did some a-spec races. Gold mastery for the first races didn't seem to be too hard and I'm at driver level 6 now.

For people who want to add me, my psn id is RayxM :)

My Collectors Edition is here, on the last 5 mins of a 30 min install time. I have to say the book that comes with the CE version is well worth the money, extremely well put together and very informative even for a long time sim racer

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%