1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has Gran Turismo 5 already?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Marcel Ascher, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Yes!

2. Not yet

3. No

1. Who has it already?

whats your first impression?
  2. No-one should have it, should they? I thought the official release was the 24th. At least, that's what it is here. (UK)
  3. A lot of shops in France have apparently broken the release date and sold it last week. I hope mine turns up on time from Amazon
  4. People that work in rental shops get to rent it before the release date.

Still waiting for it here. Should arrive tomorrow.
  5. Lucky bar stewards. I don't expect mine until the 24th, earliest. (Play.com)
  6. I've just had email confirmation from Amazon that my GT5 Collectors Edition has been dispatched. The last three games I have pre-ordered from Amazon have turned up a day early so I'm hoping it may arrive tomorrow.
  7. In Germany the release is the 24th too, but I saw many gameplay-videos on youtube in french....
    I think many people in France have it already
  8. Yeah the French stores places might be closed after the big fine for each copy sold early.
  9. Pre ordered today with Shopto and the game has been dispatched and i've been informed it should be here tomorrow. So if anyone wants it tomorrow, i advise pre-ordering with Shopto before 1730! Just ordered a G27 (my first wheel) and looking to purchase a seat today too, expensive day!
  10. My preordering site Intencity.in too have listed the item as being in stock from today. Hopefully should get it tomorrow (same city, fingers crossed)
  11. i l have my

copy here, but just have to get the children to bed before i start it up.
  12. I got mine today :)
    The only bad thing about it is......I will be putting my F1 2010 game up on jacks for a while :/
  13. Can somebody send me a PS3 with GT5? And a DFGT or G25 would also help:D

Man I would love to have this game! I think instead of my next PC update I'll get a console, I'm tired of having to upgrade almost every year, spending a lot of money. Spent the price of 2 PS3-s already on my PC and now the new games won't run on it... ehh...
  14. i got mine too and i think they forgot about the damage to the cars
  15. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am curious about your experiences people. Hoping to have mine Thursday night :)
  16. I have red that you need to be lvl 20 to unlock damage!
  17. Unfortunately my postie doesn't get here till 1130 so it'll be a long morning!
  18. [QUOTEI have red that you need to be lvl 20 to unlock damage! ][/QUOTE]

hope this is true because now it none damage
  19. I got mine yesterday. I think I'm gonna spend quite some time on this one.
    First there was a very impressive intro movie from I think a toyota factory assembling the Prius.
    Graphics look good, especially the environments look impressive. I didn't like the graphics of my level 0 starter car but hey, I have not seen many cars yet.
    AI can make annoying moves in both races and licence missions.
    Some licence jobs seems to need a lot of practice and attemps for gold mastery ( or this has to do with my capabilitys ).
    I also missed damage but I read here that damage may becomes available above level 20.
    Yesterday I got my a-spec and b-spec licence and did some a-spec races. Gold mastery for the first races didn't seem to be too hard and I'm at driver level 6 now.

For people who want to add me, my psn id is RayxM :)
  20. My Collectors Edition is here, on the last 5 mins of a 30 min install time. I have to say the book that comes with the CE version is well worth the money, extremely well put together and very informative even for a long time sim racer