Who do you think is the best English speaker on this forum? (Suggestion for end-of year award)

I would like to settle this in a quick and easy way, but, juxtaposing two users and determining who is a better speaker is long and complicated?

Another question is, "What are legitimate ways to test for mastery in the World's most spoken language?"

I was thinking of a series of tests and averaging the scores for the tests, and whoever has the highest mean score was the best English speaker.

What do you think, brothers (and maybe sisters if there still are any)?

EDIT - The name of this award idea is called "The Anglophone Award".

Is this open to English speaking member's? ;)

I don't see why not; I have hardly heard of a French/German/Far Eastern persons (the U.S. Census calls them "Asians" :rolleyes:)/Africans/etc. who speak English better than an Brit/Australian/Canadian/all the national entities that were British Empire colonies in the World's history, but, I know very well they are out there.

I know Mexicans who speak way better English than many Americans; as I have said before, Americans desecrate the English language, and, that is worse than an American tourist who only speaks English and does not keep up with the customs of a non-English country.

Heck, I'll go as far as saying Michael Schumacher speaks English better than Former President George W. Bush.

I like the idea :D Even though I'm not English and will never be able to pass such a test, could be a nice challenge. Also, it would be interesting to see how good others' English is.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%