• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks Who can create/edit tracks?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by porkihead, Apr 1, 2017.

1. porkihead

porkihead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a guy who have experience in track creation. I just need to edit one of the tracks and in sometime maybe create a new one. Who can help me please? I'm ready to pay for this. Thanks

2. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie
    David Pemberton Premium

Ratings:
    +1,204
    I hope you have deep pockets :unsure:

3. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,454
    It's better to be as explicit as possible about what you have and what you want...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. porkihead

porkihead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just have a track mode by someone I can't found (any contact info inside). I just need to edit 1 curve there, and remove bumper in short place. For those who have experience it's very easy

5. GT VIRUS

GT VIRUS

Ratings:
    +86
    I'll quote $99us, assuming you have all legal rights to the 3d model in question

• Like Like x 1
  6. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Well... is it so hard to find who created the model ? I guess it is not if you really would care.

Why you can't just tell us what these tracks are ? Perhaps it would help you :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. porkihead

porkihead

Ratings:
    +0
    The track name is Chayka. It's Kiev track. I haven't seen it uploaded to any mod sites like assettocorsa.club etc, haven't found it by search here. Here it is on google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxuxCgY_1owONVhuV3huOE9ZeTQ

8. LilSki

LilSki
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,431
    Likely because it is a rip from another game. Two seconds and a google search and I found out this.

"Conversion of the route "Seagull" from the game "Volvo - The Game" for Assetto Corsa"

Google search assetto corsa Chayka

• Like Like x 1
  9. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Nice, seems like you could try to contact SimBin Studios, and ask for permission, looks like Volvo - The Game was free, so perhaps there is hope.

• Like Like x 1