Who build this?

I know it´s not for iRacing mate, i´m talking about the video editing program he´s using.

plugin might be a bad word but filters or what you want to call it :)
Sony Vegas Pro (pick your version) is most likely what he used, it's not that hard to be honest, I'll take a screenshot later to see if I can copy it, but you record iRacing like normal, remove any H.U.D. so it looks plain, add a picture that looks like you're looking out of a helmet and play with the transparency until you're happy. I'm also presuming he's got three monitors which is why it looks why his head moves.

It's nice but if you know the tricks it's pretty simple :D

EDIT: I spent 10 minutes on this, could do better but it's not bad. The colour correction is Warm Vignette, and Magic Bullet Looks (my own custom CC). Also I googled this picture so it's not great quality, I think it's 400x360 =\

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8118/image1qfo.jpg

ok damn, i was hoping for an Adobe editing program but possible you can do the same stuff with "After Effects" or similar.
I had Sony Vegas before but simply could not get the aspect ratio, quality to look right so Stabiz guided me to Adobe Premier Elements.

Oh well thanks guys, thanks Xose.

Alright I uploaded the background picture I use, change the transparency until you're happy with the results. I think I used 10-20% or something along those lines. Put that picture in a track above the video so it will overlay it also, and I zoomed in on an area until it looked good, the picture is also transparent so don't worry about the white background.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9949/backgroundee.png

If you want that warm vignette look on Adobe make black bars along the sides with the shape tool and "feather" the edges of it until you're happy. Then play around with the colour correction, you can look at Magic Bullet Looks (not free) which works great for anything you need it for, or go to effects\colour correction\hue and saturation and change those settings until you're happy. Also if you don't have three monitors and you want that "shake" look try using an effect called "wiggler" which I believe is on APE, I know it's on AAE. If you want a tut for that look one up on youtube, it can be kind of confusing but it should get you roughly what you want.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back