White Rail Fences and friendly neighbours

Hi everyone!
I started work on my first real track for rFactor. A couple of weeks ago I've read about this guy turning his drive way into a racetrack on Jalopnik and I thought what a great idea, gotta have it in rFactor. (http://jalopnik.com/5156906/google-earth-reveals-coolest-driveway-ever).
GoogleMaps location: 28°4'8"N 81°39'50"W
The track is done, terrain is done and now it's time to populate the space. And here is were I run into problems. I can't seem to find the right xpacks anywhere. I only need a few since the area I'm replicating is fairly simple so if you know where to get them, please share. Here goes:

-white rail fence(and in brown but white is essential as thats what makes this place) I have seen fences like this in Longford67 and PutnamPark
images

-US style kinda big house small mansion (check the location in Streetview. You can't see the houses I need but any houses in the area in that style will do. I only need 2-4 different ones. Something like the house in this video
skip to the end of the video)

-(optional) US roads (yellow middle and white side lines) with some wear and tear on them.(Already have RoadLight xpack but the textures are a bit too perfect.

-(optional) big tree with a full and round crown as seen in Streetview (already have lots of different trees but more choice is always better)

-(optional) concrete ground textures for some of the driveways

-(super optional) mail boxes and small square brick pillars

Thank you for your help!
Pictures:
18rhifpncwnkqjpg.jpg

18rhifdt7nu3qjpg.jpg

i started on the walls and fences comes later. didn't know how you wanted this. so i hit 3ds max also no spec bump mapping yet.

Attachments

• part1.jpg
    part1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 299
  • part2.jpg
    part2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 333
yeah we progressing. only a slight problem with the xpacker. making the objected lob sided/and a gap in between the fences and the post.we getting there.:p
re tryed btb objects packin and get it into xobj splines to make it easier to place.

Edit: object in btb xpacker... now comes the fun part ... sobjects - sorted
EDit #2: just redoing the textures now!! didn't want to gibe you it with a planked fence :p

Attachments

• 1fencesect.jpg
    1fencesect.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 270
  • nearlydone.png
    nearlydone.png
    942.7 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%