• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Textures White Interior for the Satsuma v1.1

White-tinted interior for Satsuma

1. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
    abc def submitted a new resource:

White Interior for the Satsuma - White-tinted interior for Satsuma

Read more about this resource...

2. Devils17

Devils17

Ratings:
    +7
    Alright friend? I realized glitch and I decided to try to fix it, and I got it for your happiness ^^.
    You can not leave transparent on the back of the texture of the bank, this is what is causing the error, I hope I helped.

Sorry, my english is not my language ^^
    [​IMG]

3. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will indeed try this fix ASAP, and if working then i will update the mod.

• Like Like x 1
  4. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
  5. KoolBreeze420

KoolBreeze420

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get any of these interior texture mods to work I tried using unity asset explorer 1.3 which may be the problem or maybe the last update made all these texture mods useless.Does anyone have a link to v 1.5? I see a YouTuber using v1.5 of unity explorer but I can't seem to locate it anywhere, in any case, I opened unity found the file that needs to be replaced then I tried importing and it simply won't take effect I tried extracting the original and then just going to the folder it made and replaced the files using the exact same name and importing and still no effect I am at a complete loss on how to use these mods can anyone help?

6. abc def

abc def

Ratings:
    +2
    ROCK3R made a good video on this subject, link for download is in the video's description: