Which XPack Texture is in use?

Brendon, i have a question too: I have still the "textures Janvier" x-pack (200mb) in one of my projects (Hondsrugring 24km/15mi). I want to remove that one out of my project, but it seems that there are a few textures still are used in the project. I can not find them anywhere in the project. Is there a way in Bobs Track Builder to create an option to get a texture highlighted, ie a red border, when you select them?

There is no way I can think of in BTB at the moment, however there is a work-around. Extract all the file from the XPack to a new folder somewhere, then replace each texture with just one bright pink texture. Zip the XPack back up and copy it over the one in your project's folder.

Load up the project and any texture in use will show up bright pink in BTB.

ps: I move this from the Beta thread because it nothing to do with the Beta testing.

After a long history of trying... I still have not got rid of all textures, but most of them. First i tried to work with Brendons idea, to get rid of the last ones. Sadly i could not use it, because the pack is that big Winzip and WinRar could not pack it in again.
A few days ago Jonathan Johansson gave me a tip how to make markers light up a bit more. (Emissive?)
I did this also with the textures: they light up when you drive at night.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%