1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Which versions of Race 07 do you own?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Evolution

60 vote(s)
    96.8%
  2. STCC

58 vote(s)
    93.5%
  3. Race On

58 vote(s)
    93.5%
  4. STCC2

58 vote(s)
    93.5%
  5. WTCC '10

58 vote(s)
    93.5%
  6. Power Pack

54 vote(s)
    87.1%
  7. Retro

56 vote(s)
    90.3%
  8. RaceRoom

57 vote(s)
    91.9%
  9. Crowne Plaza

44 vote(s)
    71.0%
  10. Race Injection

48 vote(s)
    77.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I would like to run other tracks than '07 and use cars from other packs in WTCC and STCC. We do that to some extent but it would be nice to open the field, but not lose drivers. For instance, this week we run Okayama and there are two versions, did I pick the version that will bring the most drivers?

A reminder as well that many of the addon's are available on Steam at ridiculous prices, the others are reasonable.

2. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

I am little unsure what all packs are, so I voted for those I know I own,
    but will provide a small pic of what I own as well:

[​IMG]

3. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Same as Daniel. ;)

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

This Spreadsheet, will show you the cars, the tracks and the packs they're in. You can see the variety available and how few we use.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

FYI: Race Injection contains
    • STCC The Game 2
    • Formula RaceRoom
    • GT Power Expansion
    • Retro Pack
    • WTCC 2010 Pack
    So, owning these, you can also mark Injection :) Btw, Raceroom, which used to be a free DLC on its own, got added to all R07 owners at some point, IIRC - so you might wann re-check whether there's a not-installed addon lingering in your steam library :)

Also, as far as I know/have experienced, the Crowne Plaza Addon cannot be properly installed anymore. No idea why, Steam will "install" it, but there's no data/track/Vectra added.

• Beer Beer x 2
  6. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Its a shame the Vectra wont download. I have several good mods that I can't run because of it. Simbin/Sector3 or Steam should really have done something about it by now.

7. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

Okay, updated my votes. Turns out (thanks to the post from Björn) I own all the stuff :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Would be a lot of fun racing with retro cars :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

There are few times, when we occasionally race with the Retros :)

10. That's great! By the way, I see there is server available for our STCC event, but the track is "unknown" (I have all DLCs). Isn't the track selected yet or something?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  11. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

Well, that unknown thingy is real pain. Even thou you might own everything, you still end up with not bing able to join. And the reason for that is mostly a mod that is somehow interfering with it. That's one of the reason I am not really a huge fan of using stock content. (I have around 20 car mods and double that amount when it comes to tracks) It's a real pain to try figure out which one it is. However, you can in a way, decrease the tedious work to figure it out, by downloading something that is called "Sim Racing Manager"

It should be available here on RD, or just Google. Thanks to the SRM, you can disable mods, without the need to un-install them, for the Club racing, and then later, enable them again. However, as I said, it just decrease the work by a tiny bit. You might have to disable 2-3 mods, and then launch the game, to see if it works, perhaps back out, disable a few more, until you are able to join.

12. No mods, just stock content, so nothing to turn off :O_o: Or you mean disabling DLCs?

13. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

In that case I would suggest to just re-install (I think) Race On. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Okayama comes with Race On, and a few times in the past,(for me) a simple re-intsall can fix the issue.

14. I found a reason. I don't have Race On - I thought it's included in Race Injection, but now I see it's not. So, I have Okayama 2010, but not older versions of this.

15. H34d5h07

H34d5h07

Yay! At least you found the issue pretty fast :thumbsup:

16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Rafael Kajstura pick up Race On and get the Formula Masters car, it's an awesome drive. You also get the US Track racers[already in the current lineup and the Camaro Cup cars also used several times here already.

17. Mostly of my car racing games I bought it from Steam and the others from ( Race Room ) and others somewhere else I thought ... I have all those car racing games racing on track excepted Formula 1 ... cos I don't race Formula 1 .
    So please tell me which version I suppose to use here?, cos I am quite confused ...

18. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Jose Ferreira this weeks events will be the Race On version of Okayama, '08.

19. Okay thank you Dennis ....:)

20. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

We need more retro races! :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1