Which tracks would you like to see dropped?

I say bring back the Indy GP, because I only live 20 minutes from the track. Selfish reasons aside, I think 2/3 the season should be in Europe. The Asian tracks are really just a money grab. The fans are mainly in Europe, F1 should be more concerned about the long term than a fast money grab. That never ends well, just look at the world economy. But then again, when you have an 80 year old dictating the sport I guess the idea that there is no tomorrow is a reality to him.

Valencia is the worst track on the schedule, but I would agree with removing the middle east tracks too.

Imola should definitely come back, and I'd like to see another US race added....Long Beach or Watkins Glen.

Valencia bores me, Bahrain bores me, Abu Dhabi bores me.

We need 2 US races (East & West). We need an African race probably Kyalami. More South American races, Buenos Aires in Argentina. Zandvoort is always fun to play on Race Pro. Also the European GP should be wherever the previous WDC is from.

No tracks repeated within 3 years?

How about a Jamaican GP?

Valencia bores me, Bahrain bores me, Abu Dhabi bores me.

We need 2 US races (East & West). We need an African race probably Kyalami. More South American races, Buenos Aires in Argentina. Zandvoort is always fun to play on Race Pro. Also the European GP should be wherever the previous WDC is from.

No tracks repeated within 3 years?

I like these ideas

How about a Jamaican GP?

Using the track these guys practised on...?
Cool+Runnings.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years