Which tracks would you like to see dropped?

I already posted but David above got me thinking, I'd love to see Clermont-Ferrand or Rouen-Les-Essarts be brought back for the French GP. Hey I can dream all I want can't I :redface:

we should start a new topic: what would you do to F1 if you replaced bernie?

Go right ahead and do that, just not on this thread. Then we'd be spiraling offtopic like the female test driver thread.

Anyway, I think we should keep Istanbul, but make a longer straight after turn 8. Reason being is that most tracks have a challenging corner before a straight, like Eau Rouge, the uphill kink on Catalunya, and Monza's last chicane. Turn 8 is difficult, but it isn't exactly crucial either.

Spa should alternate with Imola or Magny-Cours. Bahrain can stay with the Grand Prix layout used in all seasons but 2010. Circuit of the Americas looks better than any Tilke track on paper, but we'll have to see how it plays out. Replace Sepang with Jerez.

Some people actually said Mont-Tremblant as a new track !?

I don't want this magnificiant track to be destroyed by F1 safety regulations... And I don't think Modern F1's would be able to take the first corner either !

Valencia needs to go, dull race, boring. Instead, make the Nurburgring the European race, and have Hockenheim permanently as the German GP.

Ditch Barcelona, replace it instead with Jerez. Barcelona is god awful.

Hungary, replace it for a better race, possibly one in France but NOT MAGNY-COURS for all our sanity.

Finally Singapore. Singapore must go, it's possibly the worst track they currently run at the minute. Only one eventful thing has happened at Singapore (Crashgate) and that even had to be staged.

Monza with the old Variante del Rettifilo and then get rid of Variante della Roggia to make it a flat out run from Curva Grande to Curve di Lesmo. Make Variante Ascari a bit wider and faster and then your done.

Point taken.
Wait, an overtaking zone at Roggia? You'd have to be a Hamilton to try that.. oh wait, he did, and it didn't work, he he he...
At least bring back the old Rettifilo, it was challenging, rather than some stupid, 1st gear right-left that is very difficult to accelerate out of without breaking traction.
Stuff the Spa/Paul Ricard deal. Replace Valencia with Paul Ricard, reduce the fees for Spa as it's as historical as Monaco. Replace Bahrain with Imola, Abu Dhabi is a better circuit IMO, at least you can't see sand for miles and miles. Replace Buddh (what kind of a name is that?!) with Red Bull Ring, and Barcelona with Jerez. Replace South Korea with the London Royal Mile layout from NFS Shift and call it the European GP. :tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back