F1 2011 Which television or which racing seat?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello all,

I am considering to buy a racing seat. Normally I use a 22 inch samsung lcd and G27 steering wheel. But now thinking to buy a seat and a led tv. But I have some concerns.
1-First off all I have co-op season and we playing %100 race distant. So I am very happy with my monitor with long playing. But I think on tv screen there will some problem about my eyes or is it harder to use? Do you have any idea about that. Is it really good to use a led tv for about 2 hours races?
2-Which tv can you recommend to use? 32-37 ınch maybe?
3- Also I want to buy playseat F1 seat, do you have any idea about that?

Thanks...

I'm using a Samsung led-tv 32". Has a default computerscreen plug. I can recommend it (low price). My seat is a autostyle race seat (a real one) that I've mounted on a standard wheel chair base (cost's you around € 160). You will have a raceseat and office seat in one.
You can see these items in this video (Codemasters F1 2010).
Hope this gives you some inspiration.

If you want a more racy driving position I would recommend either the Obutto, or Nixim frames (I have the Obutto). Check over in the hardware forum if you want more discussion on different seats/setups. I would go for either a Samsung or Sharp, Sony's are good too but are on the expensive side.

You guys are oversimplifying the comparison of TVs. I have a 42" S series Panasonic Plasma and in game mode it does not have noticeable input lag. My roommate has a much more expensive 58" Samsung Plasma and even in game mode the input lag is off putting.

His also has noticeable short term burn in, whereas mine is almost not there at all.

It very much depends on the specific TV model (or line, usually) and the quality of processing on the TV and whether the game mode can efficiently bypass it without introducing latency.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back